Party approval guidelines:
- Party Requests:
- Can be made by for any day by full member and on weekdays by seasonal members
- Should be made at least two weeks in advance
- Are approved on a first come, first served basis
- Will not be approved on Federal Holidays
- A maximum of 20 non-member guests are allowed, including non-swimmers.
- Guest fees for the parties are per person at the standard guest fees:
- $6.00 per guest until 6:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
- $1.00 per guest after 6:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
- $8.00 per guest until close on Saturday and Sunday
- Family guest rates do not apply
- On Friday after 6:00 p.m. and all day Sunday, you can eat anywhere on the grounds. Use the snack bar tables to eat at all other times.
- During the week, up to two parties may be approved at the same time.
- Only one party will be approved at the same time on Saturdays and Sundays.
- You are responsible for your guests’ behavior and compliance with Club rules. Kindly inform your nonmember guests of our Club rules in advance of the party (cheverlypool.com/about-us/pool-rules).
- The day of the party, please provide a list of the names of non-member guest to the front desk for faster check in.
- At the end of the party or before 8:00 pm, you can pay for your guests at the front desk using cash, check or credit card.
- To request a party, complete the online form, or print it and bring it to the pool front desk.
ALL PARTIES ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Party requests will be approved within two days of receipt.