Party approval guidelines:
- Party Requests:
- Can be made by for any day by full member and on weekdays by seasonal members
- Should be made at least two weeks in advance
- Are approved on a first come, first served basis
- Will not be approved on Federal Holidays
- A maximum of 20 non-member guests are allowed, including non-swimmers.
- Guest fees for the parties are per person at the standard guest fees:
- $6.00 per guest until 6:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
- $1.00 per guest after 6:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
- $8.00 per guest until close on Saturday and Sunday
- Family guest rates do not apply
- On Friday after 6:00 p.m. and all day Sunday, you can eat anywhere on the grounds. Use the snack bar tables to eat at all other times.
- During the week, up to two parties may be approved at the same time.
- Only one party will be approved at the same time on Saturdays and Sundays.
- You are responsible for your guests’ behavior and compliance with Club rules. Kindly inform your nonmember guests of our Club rules in advance of the party (cheverlypool.com/about-us/pool-rules).
- The day of the party, please provide a list of the names of non-member guest to the front desk for faster check in.
- At the end of the party or before 8:00 pm, you can pay for your guests at the front desk using cash, check or credit card.
- To request a party, complete the online form.
ALL PARTIES ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL AT THE DISCRETION OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Party requests will be approved within two days of receipt.