Ladies of all levels and ages are welcome. We meet at the clay courts every Tuesday from 9-12pm. It is not necessary to be there for three hours–come when you are able for fun singles or doubles. We would possibly be able to assess the need for babysitting arrangements if we had an idea of how many in this category might be attending. Please contact Gail Scott, Tennis Chairman, by clicking here
- Wednesday, June 28 vs BBT @ Home, 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 13 vs BBT @ Home, 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 20 Whitehall @ Home 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 2 Whitehall @ Home 1:00 p.m.
Youth Tennis Clinics
First clinic: Wednesday, June 21st
Last clinic: Friday, July 28th
All are welcome to come @ 10 a.m. If there is any doubt as to level, we can evaluate this at this time. Participants should be at least 8 years old in 2017 and must be members of the Pool.
All participants will need proper tennis shoes and a racquet. Balls will be provided. (We do have a few “loaner” racquets). Decent junior racquets can frequently be bought at Walmart or a similar store.
- Novice Clinics: Wednesday & Friday @ 10 a.m. for 8-9 and 11 a.m. for older
- Intermediate Clinics: Monday & Thursday @ 10 a.m. for 8-9 and 11 a.m. for older children. We may be flexible within these times to accommodate swim schedules, etc.
Serve and Volley Contest
The annual Serve and Volley Contest started on Monday, July 17. It will continue @ the Junior Clinics through July 28th. At that time the Junior Clinics will come to an end.
Awards for this contest will be given at the Tennis Banquet in August, along with shirts for playing in matches, etc.
Private Tennis Lessons
Private lessons are available for a fee (private, semi-private and small group). Lessons are available until the pool closes for the season. Please contact Bill Barnes, our Tennis Manager, either on the courts or by email by clicking here.
Tennis Calendar Special Events
- Adult Round Robin & Potluck Dinner
- Saturday, August 26th
- Play at 4:30 p.m.
- Dinner to follow at 6:00 p.m.