Ladies of all levels and ages are welcome. We meet at the clay courts every Tuesday from 9-12pm. It is not necessary to be there for three hours–come when you are able for fun singles or doubles. We would possibly be able to assess the need for babysitting arrangements if we had an idea of how many in this category might be attending. Please contact Gail Scott, Tennis Chairman, by clicking here
Youth Tennis Clinics
Begin on Wednesday, June 21, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
All are welcome to come @ 10 a.m. If there is any doubt as to level, we can evaluate this at this time. Participants should be at least 8 years old in 2017 and must be members of the Pool.
All participants will need proper tennis shoes and a racquet. Balls will be provided. (We do have a few “loaner” racquets). Decent junior racquets can frequently be bought at Walmart or a similar store.
- Novice Clinics: Wednesday & Friday @ 10 a.m. for 8-9 and 11 a.m. for older
- Intermediate Clinics: Monday & Thursday @ 10 a.m. for 8-9 and 11 a.m. for older children. We may be flexible within these times to accommodate swim schedules, etc.
Private Tennis Lessons
Private lessons are available for a fee (private, semi-private and small group). Please contact Bill Barnes, our Tennis Manager, either on the courts or by email by clicking here.
Tennis Calendar Special Events
- Adult Round Robin & Potluck Dinner
- Saturday, August 26th
- Play at 4:30 p.m.
- Dinner to follow at 6:00 p.m.
- Youth Tennis Banquet
- Tuesday, August 29th at 6:00 p.m.
- Junior Matches
- Wednesday, June 28 vs BBT @ home, 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 13 vs BBT away, 1:00 p.m.