- $1200 per membership
- It is most often split into two payments, one of $600 when you become a seasonal member, and one of $600 when you become a full member.
- This equity payment is reimbursed to you when you resign, in a prorated form. (The club keeps 10% per year not to exceed 50%.)
- Dues must be paid in full by May 15 to avoid late fees
- $650 per membership
- $25 Senior discount (65 years +)
- $200 Nanny fee
- $275 Nanny + extra child fee
CSRC defines a membership as a household and its immediate dependents. Specifically, this includes:
- A primary member (determined/designated by the household) and that primary member’s spouse, partner, or significant other.
- Relatives of the primary member and that primary member’s spouse, partner, or significant other; or others who: are legal or financial dependents of the primary member and spouse, partner, or significant other AND who physically reside at, and have as their principal address, the address of the membership.
This does NOT include short-term visitors (including extended family members), household employees, roommates, or tenants.
Membership is non-transferable. The primary member designated by each household will have financial and custodial (e.g., voting, confirmation of other members) responsibility for that household’s membership.
- $50 fee assessed to dues paid between May 15 and June 15
- Additional $50 fee assessed to dues paid after June 15
- Memberships are subject to termination if dues are not paid by August 1
- Outstanding dues will be deducted from equity reimbursement
- Pay online
- Log into the primary account
- Pay by Debit or Credit Card
- Pay by check
- Send to 5600 Euclid St. Cheverly, MD 20785
Updated January 19, 2022