Tennis clinics for kids are back again this summer! Tennis clinics will run for six weeks, and will start right after Minnows/Guppies to provide a fun, sports-filled morning for children and teens! Under the supervision of our Tennis Pro Bill Barnes, along his very talented tennis staf, we bring out the automatic ball machine, practice back-swing and fore swing, and also play matches to help each player improve their game. If you don’t have a racquet, no problem, we can provide one!
Tennis clinics run from June 21 – July 29. They will be offered Monday through Thursday each week from 10:00am to 12:00pm. (Tuesday – Friday, June 21 – 24 and July 5 – 8) Any member between the ages of 7 and 18 may participate in the clinics, regardless of skill level. Younger members typically play from 10:00am-11:00am and older members from 11:00am until 12:00.
The cost for the tennis clinics is $60 per week for 4 class sessions/week per person. Registration is first come, first served, and space is limited to 20 participants per week. You are welcome to sign up for as many weeks as you want.
To register for tennis clinics:
- Log in to your member portal as the primary or Head of Household member. Tennis Clinics are set up as courses.
- From the left side, select Activities > Courses/Events Schedule.
- In the top middle of the page, select the month of the course you are enrolling for.
- Scroll down and select the class you are interested in. All eligible people from your membership will appear.
- Select the “>” and another page will appear – check the box of the person(s) you are enrolling (you may select more than one person). Click on the Signup Button.
- “Pay Course Fee” will appear to verify the price you will be charged. Click Continue.
- A Confirmation page will appear. At this point you will confirm the card you have on file to be used, or you may add a new card for this payment.
- When ready, select the Pay $xxx.xx button.
- A registration confirmation will appear on the screen. You will not receive an email because it is likely there is not an email address in the child’s account profile.
- This process will need to be repeated for other class dates you want to register for.
TENNIS LESSONS (all Ages)
In addition to the clinics, we also offer regular individual and group tennis lessons. Any member can enjoy an individual, semi-private or group lesson. Individual lessons are $35 an hour and semi-private/group lessons are $20 per person an hour. Please contact Tennis Pro Bill Barnes to schedule a tennis lesson. You can usually find him on the tennis courts, or you can call him at 240-462-5578 or email him at moc.loa@senrablw.